Oh lazy Sundays. Yesterday we did all of our weekend chores before noon. We are losers. We got up around 7:30 am because Fresh Direct was delivering between 7:30 and 9:00. While Micah waited for the delivery, I went and did laundry at the laundromat around the corner. Once the clothes went into the dryer, I walked to my doctor to get my bi-monthly allergy shot. I got back around 10 and we cleaned the apartment. I LOVE a clean apartment. I love it too much; it's a sickness.
After the chores were finished, we went into Manhattan to meet up with Nicole and Heidi for lunch. We met at Nicole's sublet and wandered around the area until we found a decent place. We settled for an Italian restaurant with outdoor sitting in the shade. It was quite nice. I enjoyed the carpaccio with arugula, avocados, tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Yummy.
It was a nice lunch and I enjoyed catching up with Heidi and gossiping about OU people.
Today, we are meeting up with Michael and Marianna to see Spiderman 2. We are watching it at the Loews on 34th because it has nice seating and huge screens. Should be a good time. Maybe we will stop for drinks after.
That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment