Monday, June 21, 2004

6.21.04

I was just looking over my blog and thought that I have quite a lot of links in my entries. I guess it could be annoying to some, but my parent's will be reading this and they will enjoy the links. That way they can see what I am talking about. Hi Mom and Dad!

Does it seem strange that I am letting my parents in on my blog? The purpose of this is just to let the people I care about know what is happening in my life. Most of my friends and family are far, far away, so I figured that this would be a good way to keep in touch.

That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to keep your comments clean. Doesn't bother me and if it does bother anyone they don't have to visit my blog, now do they?

So, the weekend was nice. The weather was great, so we took the opportunity to take Zero to the sculpture park. He ran around with the other dogs there and really enjoyed himself. Mark and Anna came over yesterday morning to have some blueberry pancakes I made. It went over well.

Saw two movies on DVD this weekend: Mystic River and Monster. I enjoyed both, but was particularly amazed at Theron's performance. I was lost in the movie and completely forgot that it was her. I am no real movie critic, but I felt the performance was extraordinary.

No comments: